The Making of 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
For Disney, the deal was crucial in order to maintain the studio's most powerful live-action series; for Ross, it meant a chance to place his imprint on the company's biggest franchise; for Marshall, it was an opportunity to helm the largest project of his career; and for Bruckheimer, it was essential to restoring his luster as the King of Summer.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR