Making Way for Google and Amazon
6:00 AM PDT 6/5/2012 by Alex Ben Block
New media behemoths are as important as Paramount at the fourth annual Produced By conference.
There will be plenty of the expected big names taking part: Director Christopher Nolan and producer Emma Thomas will talk about The Dark Knight Rises, and producer Nina Jacobson will discuss the success of The Hunger Games.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Beyonce Surprises Fans With New Album Featuring Jay Z, Blue Ivy, Drake
- A Christmas Gift For You: A Conversation with Phil Spector & The Crystals' La La Brooks, Chatting with The Piano Guys, Plus Pink Martini and Sydney York Exclusives
- Live from the Dubai International Film Festival: Thursday, Dec. 12
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'Get Up, Stand Up' Recap: They Love Each Other!