Malin Akerman Expecting First Child
The "Rock of Ages" actress is pregnant with her first child with husband Roberto Zincone.
Malin Akerman is about to be a mother.
The 34-year-old Rock of Ages actress is pregnant with her first child with husband Roberto Zincone, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Akerman, who also starred in Wanderlust, Watchmen and Adult Swim's Childrens Hospital, married Zincone, a drummer in her former alternative rock group The Pedalstones, in Italy in 2007.
The Swedish-born actress spoke highly of her husband in a 2009 interview with Women's Health. “I really hit the jackpot,” she said at the time. "Roberto is so accepting and supportive."
Akerman has been on high demand as of late. She landed the coveted role of Tessa's estranged mother Alex on ABC's sophomore comedy Suburgatory, and has a slew of films in various stages, including CBGB, This Is Where I Leave You and Serpent Girl.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR