'Mall Cop 2' Adds 'Wizards of Waverly Place' Star David Henrie (Exclusive)
Sony's sequel stars Kevin James and will be helmed by Andy Fickman.
David Henrie, known for Wizards of Waverly Place and playing the son on How I Met Your Mother, has joined Sony's comedy sequel Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2.
The film will reunite Henrie with star Kevin James, who both star in the upcoming film Little Boy, which is set for release in June.
The sequel, which will be directed by Andy Fickman, follows James' Paul Blart who attends a security guard expo in Las Vegas with his daughter. Despite being teased by casino security and other attendees, Blart takes on a group of dangerous art thieves.
Henrie, 24, will play Lane, a valet attendant who meets Blart's daughter (Raini Rodriguez) and develops a crush on her.
A Happy Madison Production, Mall Cop 2 is being produced by Todd Garner, James and Adam Sandler. The pic is slated to film in Las Vegas in April.
Henrie's upcoming projects include WWII drama Little Boy and sports drama 1000 to 1. He recently wrapped production on the Walt Disney biopic Walt Before Mickey.
Henrie also made his directorial debut with the short film Catch, which is making rounds on the festival circuit. He's repped by ICM and Untitled Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR