Man Arrested for Trespassing on Selena Gomez's Property
A 19-year-old man reportedly told police he wanted to see the singer in person.
A man was arrested for allegedly trespassing at the Tarzana home of Selena Gomez Saturday, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Police say the suspect is a 19-year-old man from the Phoenix suburb of El Mirage. He was arrested and booked with trespassing at 9:25 a.m., said officer Rosario Herrera of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Media Relations Section.
It is unclear whether Gomez was home at the time.
Police were called after family members saw a young man walking around the property, TMZ reports. The site adds that the suspect allegedly told police he wanted to see Gomez in person.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress