Man Arrested for Trespassing on Selena Gomez's Property
A 19-year-old man reportedly told police he wanted to see the singer in person.
A man was arrested for allegedly trespassing at the Tarzana home of Selena Gomez Saturday, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Police say the suspect is a 19-year-old man from the Phoenix suburb of El Mirage. He was arrested and booked with trespassing at 9:25 a.m., said officer Rosario Herrera of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Media Relations Section.
It is unclear whether Gomez was home at the time.
Police were called after family members saw a young man walking around the property, TMZ reports. The site adds that the suspect allegedly told police he wanted to see Gomez in person.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR