Man Claims Shia LaBeouf Threatened to Pull Knife in Bar Fight (Report)
Shea Carter says the actor made a “throat-slashing gesture” at him as well.
A man who restrained Shia LaBeouf after a weekend bar fight is claiming the actor threatened to pull a knife on him.
Shea Carter tells TMZ.com he saw LaBeouf "drunkenly swaying into several patrons" at the Cinema Public House bar on Friday, causing one onlooker to calmly warn him, "Hey man, watch out."
According to Carter, LaBeouf replied, "Oh yea? Or what? What are you going to do about it?"
Says Carter, "That's when the two decided to take things outside ... and the guy beat Shia down to the ground."
Carter says he then tried to calm LaBeouf down and prevent him from re-entering the bar, causing the actor to scream at him, "Well what if I grabbed my knife on you?"
LaBeouf never flashed a weapon, Carter says, and instead walked away from the bar. But Carter says LaBeouf walked in front of a window a few minutes later and "made a throat-slashing gesture" at him.
LaBeouf is currently filming Robert Redford's The Company That You Keep in Vancouver.
Reps for LaBeouf have not yet returned requests for comment to TMZ.com.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR