Can This Man Save NBC?
6:06 PM PST 11/17/2010 by Kim Masters
Robert Greenblatt, the exec Hollywood is counting on to reverse the peacock’s long plummet, isn’t your typical power broker (Hint: people actually like him)
When Edie Falco was looking for a post-Sopranos gig, she and her manager, Richie Jackson, did the network rounds.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR