Man Shot Dead for Eating Popcorn Too Loudly During 'Black Swan' Screening
10:14 PM PST 2/21/2011 by THR staff
Latvian police arrested a fellow audience member suspected in the shooting.
Latvian police said they have arrested a 27-year-old man for shooting a fellow audience member during a screening of Black Swan over how loudly he had been eating popcorn, according to reports.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile