Man Throws Cousin Through Window Debating 'Game of Thrones'
1:08 PM PDT 4/26/2011 by THR staff
They had been arguing which characters on the HBO fantasy show were going to win a battle.
A Florida man got so worked up over HBO's Game of Thrones that he threw his cousin out of a window, according to a report Tuesday by the Smoking Gun.Michael Podniestrzanski and his cousin, Joshua Ross, "got into a verbal altercation" about which characters were going to win a battle on the fantasy show. PHOTOS: Meet the characters of Game of Thrones The debate got so heated that Podniestrzanski, 23, "took a swing at" at Ross, who "ended up getting thrown into the front window during the altercation," the site reports. Podniestrzanski, who was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery, remains in county jail.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR