Management 360 Promotes Lainie Sorkin Becky to Partner
The manager, whose clients include Miley Cyrus, Mary Steenburgen and Emily Deschanel, has been with the firm since 2005.
Management 360 has promoted manager Lainie Sorkin Becky to partner. The Chicago native, who grew up in Los Angeles, began her career at 3 Arts and joined Management 360 in 2005.
“Lainie has been a dedicated member of our team for nearly a decade, and has consistently shown both a keen eye for spotting new talent and a deftness in helping to guide her clients’ careers,” the firm’s partners said in a statement.
Sorkin Becky’s clients include Mary Steenburgen, Miley Cyrus, Bones’ Emily Deschanel, Weeds’ Justin Kirk and Hunter Parrish, Homeland’s Morgan Saylor, Supernatural’s Jensen Ackles and Broadway star Stark Sands, currently seen in Inside Llewyn Davis.
Beverly Hills-based Management 360 was founded in 2002 by Suzan Bymel, Guymon Casady, Eric Kranzler, Evelyn O’Neill, Daniel Rappaport and David Seltzer and later added partners Eryn Brown, William Choi, Darin Friedman, Peter Kiernan and Nicole King. While the company’s core business remains talent and literary management, it also has expanded into production through Film 360 and Television 360.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR