Manager J.J. Harris Dies at 62
The One Talent Management CEO worked with Kevin Costner, Charlize Theron and Drew Barrymore during her career.
Manager J.J. Harris has died. She was 62. Harris was found dead in her Beverly Hills home Saturday, and is believed to have died of natural causes Friday afternoon, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
During her career, Harris' client roster included Kevin Costner, Charlize Theron, Drew Barrymore and Dakota and Elle Fanning. She continued to manage Costner until her death.
Harris worked at William Morris Agency early in her career and in 1991 moved to UTA, where she remained until 2003, when she broke off on her own. She served as CEO of One Talent Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR