Manager J.J. Harris Dies at 62
The One Talent Management CEO worked with Kevin Costner, Charlize Theron and Drew Barrymore during her career.
Manager J.J. Harris has died. She was 62. Harris was found dead in her Beverly Hills home Saturday, and is believed to have died of natural causes Friday afternoon, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
During her career, Harris' client roster included Kevin Costner, Charlize Theron, Drew Barrymore and Dakota and Elle Fanning. She continued to manage Costner until her death.
Harris worked at William Morris Agency early in her career and in 1991 moved to UTA, where she remained until 2003, when she broke off on her own. She served as CEO of One Talent Management.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR