The Mani-Pedi Files
All of Hollywood's hot nail intel, from where to get a gentler gel manicure to the spot to see (or avoid) Kim Kardashian.
Flawless nails are serious business in Hollywood. Female power players pay a premium to keep their digits pristine -- even going as far as having nail technicians come to them for mani-pedis at home. Some visit nail spots embedded in luxury hotels. And execs on the run pop into one of L.A.'s bazillion strip-mall nail salons. Comedian Anjelah Johnson, who's known for her gut-busting impressions of manicurists, frequents Sherman Oaks' Serene Haven (13511 Ventura Blvd.; 818-986-3001): "It's clean, reasonably priced and quick. I can walk in without an appointment."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR