MAP: Sundance Then and Now
Every January, Park City’s main drag is awakened from its kitschy, Wild West-appointed slumber by legions of Ugg-wearing, BlackBerry-wielding industry types who converge on the erstwhile Utah mining town in search of indie gold. Whatever the event, publicity stunt, premiere, party, life-changing deal or little-known factoid (legend has it that director David O. Russell once worked as a volunteer ticket-taker), there’s a good possibility it happened on or near Main Street.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For