Marc Anthony Addresses Jennifer Lopez Split at Concert
"They're saying I'm single," he tells the audience Saturday in Colombia.
Marc Anthony addressed his separation from Jennifer Lopez at a Colombia concert.
"They're saying I'm single," he told the audience to cheers at Símon Bolívar Metropolitan Park in Bogotá, according to People.com.
Anthony made no specific mention of Lopez, but he blew several kisses at the crowd, and called one female fan "Mamacita," which translated to "Hot Moma." He later told her, "You're so beautiful."
The couple announced the end of their seven-year marriage on Friday.
"We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters," they said in a statement. "It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."
They are parents to twins Max and Emme.
Anthony and Lopez will still work together on their Latin talent show, Q'Viva.
“The show goes on,” a representative for XIX Entertainment tells The Hollywood Reporter. “Q’Viva!, the hotly anticipated 2012 celebration of Latin music, artistry and dance, is set to film this autumn in South America with Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony as previously announced.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game