Marc-Antoine d’Halluin Replaces David Frank as Zodiak Media CEO
The move is the latest executive shuffle at the production group behind "Celebrity Wife Swap" and "Secret Millionaire."
Marc-Antoine d'Halluin will replace David Frank as CEO of TV production giant Zodiak Media, the French-based group behind Celebrity Wife Swap and Secret Millionaire.
Frank took up the reins as Zodiak boss in 2010 after the group, controlled by Italian media conglomerate De Agostini, acquired Frank's production company RDF.
French media exec d'Halluin will take over as CEO effective Oct. 15. A partner at media investment and advisory group Rubis Media Partners since 2011, d'Halluin began his TV career with Sony Pictures in London in 1995 and has held executive positions at Fox Kids Europe, Scandinavian pay TV group Canal Plus Nordic and at pan-Arabic broadcasters Showtime and Orbit Showtime Network.
Frank's exit is the latest executive shuffle at Zodiak, which recently appointed Tony Yates to the CEO position of its U.S. division, rebranded Zodiak Los Angeles, and just named Nicola Drago to replace Marco Ferrarri as head of its digital and branded content division Zodiak Active.
Zodiak said Frank would leave the company by the end of this year but continue as a non-executive director and advisor.
"It’s been an incredibly difficult decision for me because I have loved my time with Zodiak and have had a great relationship with my shareholders who have been nothing but supportive throughout," said Frank, explaining his decision to exit the company. "However I felt the time was right for a change – for me and for the company. In Marc-Antoine I think we have found the perfect candidate to take Zodiak forward – he combines intelligence and experience with strong personal skills and strategic insight. I feel confident that he understands what’s needed to build on Zodiak’s considerable strengths."
D'Halluin takes over one of the world's biggest TV production companies, with subsidiaries operating across 17 countries. In addition to its popular reality formats, Zodiak has numerous drama properties, including the original Swedish version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, British comedy series and hit feature film The Inbetweeners and supernatural series franchise Being Human.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game