Marc Liepis Joing Public Relations Agency ID as VP
The New York-based executive previously worked at NBC.
Marc Liepis is joining public relations agency ID as a vp based in New York.
Liepis comes to ID after serving as one of the original segment producers on NBC’s Late Night With Jimmy Fallon as well as consulting on the series Portlandia and working on this year’s Golden Globes for hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
Before his producing career, he spent 12 years at NBC as senior director of publicity, a position in which he oversaw campaigns for Late Night With Conan O’Brien and Saturday Night Live as well as numerous East Coast-based productions.
“Marc’s strong combination of creativity and forward-thinking communications expertise perfectly meshes with our approach. He will be working across multiple departments including TV, film, talent, brands, digital and creative strategies,” ID president Mara Buxbaum said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws