March Madness Lead-in Propels CBS to Sunday Win
NBC’s "Celebrity Apprentice" also delivers a season high, while "Secret Millionaire" performs strong for ABC.
CBS’ NCAA-juiced primetime line-up propelled the network to a ratings win on Sunday night. With Virginia Commonwealth University’s stunning upset over top-seeded Kansas, CBS’ primetime slip 17 minutes averaging a 3.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 12.5 million viewers overall from 7-11 p.m. According to preliminary ratings, both The Amazing Race (2.8, 10.9 million) and Undercover Boss (3.1, 11.7 million) posted week-to-week gains to sweep their respective time periods in the demo and among total viewers.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR