Marcia Gay Harden, Aidan Quinn join 'You'
Project shooting in Toronto for five weeks
TORONTO -- Marcia Gay Harden, Leonor Watling and Aidan Quinn are to play the leads in Joan Carr-Wiggin's "If I Were You" from Paragraph Pictures and FDC Distribution.
The comedy drama from producers David Gordian and Alan Latham, shooting in Toronto, also stars Joseph Kell, Michael Therriault, Elizabeth Whitmere, Claire Brosseau and Bethany Jillard.
Gay Harden and Spanish actress Watling perform the roles of two women who become unlikely friends to fix their troubled lives.
Carr-Wiggin recently completed "A Previous Engagement," a comedy starring Juliet Stevenson that she also wrote and directed.
Vio Bianchini, Savitri Gordian and Mark Paladini share executive producer credits on the five-week Canadian shoot.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR