Marco de Ruiter Resigns as COO of MTV Networks North
The Dutch-born exec oversaw MTV operations in Germany and Scandinavia.
COLOGNE, Germany – Marco de Ruiter has resigned as svp and COO of MTV Networks North, ending a decade at the music TV network in Europe. MTV and de Ruiter gave no reason for the move, except to say that de Ruiter wanted to look for "new career challenges."
De Ruiter oversaw the operative business at MTV Networks in German-speaking Europe, Benelux and Scandinavia. He was also manager of MTV Networks’ Media Center in London and Amsterdam. MTV has not yet named de Ruiter’s replacement.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR