Marg Helgenberger: Justin Bieber Acted Like a 'Brat' on 'CSI' Set
The actress claims Bieber, who guest-starred on her show last year, locked a producer in a closet and "put his fist through a cake."
CSI star Marg Helgenberger apparently doesn't have a case of Beiber fever.
In an interview with France's Le Grand Direct Des Medias, the actress called pop singing sensation Justin Bieber a "brat."
"I shouldn't be saying this but he was kind of a brat [on the set]," Helgenberger said of Bieber, who made his acting debut last year in a guest-starring role on the CBS procedural.
"He was very nice to me," she added, according to Entertainment Tonight. "But he locked one of the producers in a closet."
Bieber also "put his fist through a cake that was on the craft service table."
But apparently, Helgenberger feels a bit differently about Bieber's acting than his antics.
"He's actually better than you'd think," she said.
Bieber fired back Monday on his Twitter account. Though he didn't mention Helgenberger by name, he said it's "lame" when people he briefly met make comments about him.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR