'Margin Call' Director: 'We as a Country Are All Acting Very Greedy Right Now' (Berlin)
12:52 PM PST 2/11/2011 by Borys Kit
At the film's Berlin press conference, Kevin Spacey likened the economy's collapse to the current state of independent film.
BERLIN -- The excess of capitalism and rampant greed were on the agenda as the stars and filmmakers of in-competition film Margin Call gathered to discuss the drama about the recent economic collapse.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile