'Margin Call' Producer Joe Jenckes Named Head of Production at Benaroya Pictures
He will serve as executive producer on the upcoming "Kill Your Darlings," starring Daniel Radcliffe and Elizabeth Olsen.
Joe Jenckes, one of the producers of the financial thriller Margin Call, is joining Benaroya Pictures, where he will take up the post of head of production.
Benaroya, along with Before the Door Pictures, produced Margin Call, on which Jenckes, who was partnered with the film’s writer-director J.C. Chandor, served as a producer.
Jenckes’ first assignment in his new role will be overseeing pre-production as executive producer on Benaroya’s Kill Your Darlings, starring Daniel Radcliffe, Elizabeth Olsen, Dane DeHaan and Jack Houston, which begins filming March 19.
“After seeing Joe's great success as one of the first supporters of J.C. Chandor and Margin Call, we look forward to his continued track record of uncovering quality films,” Benaroya CEO Michael Benaroya said. “He will be a valuable on-set presence with our future projects as we engage in additional productions."
Benaroya’s romantic mystery The Words, starring Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Irons, Dennis Quaid and Ben Barnes premiered at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival and was acquired by CBS Films, who will release it later this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR