'Margin Call' Trailer: Revisiting the Economic Collapse (Video)
Kevin Spacey, Zachary Quinto and Jeremy Irons star in the boardroom thriller.
While many in the country, still dealing with the effects of the economic collapse, may not want to revisit the beginning of the downturn, the financial thriller, Margin Call, brings viewers back to when it all started.
Spanning a 24-hour time period in 2008, Margin Call follows the players in one investment firm as they deal with the first hours of the financial crisis, and realize the implications it will have on the rest of the country.
First-time director J.C. Chandor's film has plenty of star power, including Zachary Quinto, Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Irons, Paul Bettany, Demi Moore, Stanley Tucci and Penn Badgley.
Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions, who picked up the film at Sundance, will release Margin Call on October 21.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws