'Margin Call' Trailer: Revisiting the Economic Collapse (Video)
Kevin Spacey, Zachary Quinto and Jeremy Irons star in the boardroom thriller.
While many in the country, still dealing with the effects of the economic collapse, may not want to revisit the beginning of the downturn, the financial thriller, Margin Call, brings viewers back to when it all started.
Spanning a 24-hour time period in 2008, Margin Call follows the players in one investment firm as they deal with the first hours of the financial crisis, and realize the implications it will have on the rest of the country.
First-time director J.C. Chandor's film has plenty of star power, including Zachary Quinto, Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Irons, Paul Bettany, Demi Moore, Stanley Tucci and Penn Badgley.
Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions, who picked up the film at Sundance, will release Margin Call on October 21.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!