Margot Kidder, Dave Foley Signed to 'Servitude'
TORONTO – Here's where thesps who once worked as a waiter have a leg up: Margot Kidder, Dave Foley and Enrico Colantoni (Flashpoint) are top-lining the Canadian waiter rebellion comedy Servitude.
The indie pic from Buck Productions and Victory Man Productions about rebellious restaurant staff who exact one evening of revenge will also star Joe Dinicol, John Bregar, Jeigh Madjus, Linda Kash (Waiting for Guffman), Rachel Skarsten, John Boylan, Lauren Collins and Jayne Eastwood.
Warren Sonoda is to direct the Canadian film from a script by Michael Sparaga.
Servitude was incubated at a comedy lab at Norman Jewison's Canadian Film Center in Toronto, where mentors that included Ivan Reitman, Ethan Cohen and Donald Petrie helped punch the movie's script into shape for packaging.
Maple Pictures plans a Canadian release of the theatrical comedy in 2011.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR