Maria Bartiromo's New Fox Business Network Show to Air at 9 a.m.
The high-profile addition to the financial network comes amid several scheduling changes.
A day after her official debut on Fox Business Network, appearing on morning show Varney & Co., Maria Bartiromo's official FBN launch is set.
The network announced Wednesday that the former CNBC anchor's own weekday show will start on Feb. 24. Opening Bell With Maria Bartiromo will run between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., Monday through Friday.
"Our new schedule will enhance our ability to deliver timely key business news, and we are thrilled to debut fresh programming with an all-star team," said network executive vp Kevin Magee.
Bartiromo's new deal with FBN also includes a Sunday series on sister network Fox News Channel. Details on that show are still forthcoming.
Fox Business Network's weekday schedule, starting Feb. 24:
6-9 a.m. - Imus in the Morning
9-11 a.m. - Opening Bell with Maria Bartiromo
11-1 p.m. - Varney & Co.
1-2 p.m. - Markets Now*
2-3 p.m. - MONEY with Melissa Francis
3-4 p.m. - Countdown to the Closing Bell
4-5 p.m. - After the Bell
5-6 p.m. - The Willis Report
6-7 p.m. - Cavuto
7-8 p.m. - Lou Dobbs Tonight
8-9 p.m. - Cavuto (repeat)
9-10 p.m. - The Independents M-W & Fri; Stossel on Thursdays
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress