Maria Bartiromo's New Fox Business Network Show to Air at 9 a.m.
The high-profile addition to the financial network comes amid several scheduling changes.
A day after her official debut on Fox Business Network, appearing on morning show Varney & Co., Maria Bartiromo's official FBN launch is set.
The network announced Wednesday that the former CNBC anchor's own weekday show will start on Feb. 24. Opening Bell With Maria Bartiromo will run between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m., Monday through Friday.
"Our new schedule will enhance our ability to deliver timely key business news, and we are thrilled to debut fresh programming with an all-star team," said network executive vp Kevin Magee.
Bartiromo's new deal with FBN also includes a Sunday series on sister network Fox News Channel. Details on that show are still forthcoming.
Fox Business Network's weekday schedule, starting Feb. 24:
6-9 a.m. - Imus in the Morning
9-11 a.m. - Opening Bell with Maria Bartiromo
11-1 p.m. - Varney & Co.
1-2 p.m. - Markets Now*
2-3 p.m. - MONEY with Melissa Francis
3-4 p.m. - Countdown to the Closing Bell
4-5 p.m. - After the Bell
5-6 p.m. - The Willis Report
6-7 p.m. - Cavuto
7-8 p.m. - Lou Dobbs Tonight
8-9 p.m. - Cavuto (repeat)
9-10 p.m. - The Independents M-W & Fri; Stossel on Thursdays
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws