Maria Howell Joins 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' as Seeder
The Atlanta-based actress will play a former victor from District 11 to compete in the 75th Hunger Games.
TORONTO – As the cameras get set to roll on Lionsgate's The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Maria Howell has been cast as Seeder, a former victor from District 11.
Atlanta-based Howell’s character will compete in the 75th annual Hunger Games, also known as the Quarter Quell.
Howell’s movie credits include The Color Purple and The Blind Side, and she has appeared on TV series like Army Wives, Drop Dead Diva, The Vampire Diaries, and Tyler Perry’s Meet The Browns and House Of Payne.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, the second installment in the Lionsgate movie franchise, will be directed by Francis Lawrence.
Nina Jacobson’s Color Force will produce, in association with Jon Kilik.
Lionsgate will release The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on November 22, 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR