Maria Shriver Comments On Her Split With Arnold Schwarzenegger
'I am humbled by the love,' she tweeted Friday.
Four days after announcing her separation from husband of 25 years, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver took to twitter to break her silence.
"Thank you for all the kindness, support and compassion," she wrote to followers Friday. "I am humbled by the love. Thank you."
For his part, the actor/politician spoke publicly about their separation at the 63rd Israel Independence Day Celebration in Los Angeles Tuesday.
"We both love each other very much...and we are taking it one day at a time," he said.
Since leaving office, Schwarzenegger has signed on to star in the drama Cry Macho and his CAA reps are shopping a package to resuscitate the Terminator franchise. He has also partnered with Stan Lee on a Governator comic and animated series, with plans for a 3D movie.
The duo have said that they will continue to parent their four children together.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR