Mariah Carey Dislocates Shoulder During Video Shoot
The singer was rushed to the hospital after injuring herself while filming a music video for the remix of her song "#Beautiful."
Mariah Carey was rushed to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder while shooting a video for the remix of her song "#Beautiful."
The singer was taken to New York's Hospital for Special Surgery on the Upper East Side late Sunday night, the New York Post reported.
"She was taken to [the] hospital late last night, where doctors reset her shoulder," Carey's rep Cindi Berger told the Post. "She is fine and is recovering at home."
The music video, which is directed by her husband, Nick Cannon, was being filmed at Avenue and Artichoke Pizza in Chelsea, N.Y.
Despite her injury, Carey still plans to perform Saturday with the New York Philharmonic on Central Park's Great Lawn for the 2013 MLB All-Star Charity Concert. The concert will benefit Superstorm Sandy victims.
Carey's "#Beautiful" featuring Miguel, has peaked at No. 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and No. 3 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR