Mariah Carey Dislocates Shoulder During Video Shoot
The singer was rushed to the hospital after injuring herself while filming a music video for the remix of her song "#Beautiful."
Mariah Carey was rushed to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder while shooting a video for the remix of her song "#Beautiful."
The singer was taken to New York's Hospital for Special Surgery on the Upper East Side late Sunday night, the New York Post reported.
"She was taken to [the] hospital late last night, where doctors reset her shoulder," Carey's rep Cindi Berger told the Post. "She is fine and is recovering at home."
The music video, which is directed by her husband, Nick Cannon, was being filmed at Avenue and Artichoke Pizza in Chelsea, N.Y.
Despite her injury, Carey still plans to perform Saturday with the New York Philharmonic on Central Park's Great Lawn for the 2013 MLB All-Star Charity Concert. The concert will benefit Superstorm Sandy victims.
Carey's "#Beautiful" featuring Miguel, has peaked at No. 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and No. 3 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR