Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon List Bel-Air Mansion
The pop singer and her husband listed the estate for $12.995 million.
Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon listed their Bel-Air estate for $12.995 million, according to Trulia real estate blog.
The 7-bedroom, 9-bathroom, gated Hamptons-style house was purchased by the couple in 2009 for $6.975 million.
The renovated spread includes a dining room with fireplace and views of Bel-Air, spacious kitchen and a den entertaining space, which could accommodate more than 100 guests.
A backyard complete with pool, putting green and parking for more than 20 cars complements the estate, which also features a movie theater, basketball court and gym.
The couple still own a complex on Windemere Island in the Bahamas and a New York City triplex. Jordana Leigh of The Agency has the Bel-Air listing.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR