Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Renew Vows After Welcoming Twins
"We just had a wedding in the hospital!" Cannon writes on Twitter of the ceremony, which Rev. Al Sharpton officiated.
Two babies and a wedding.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon welcomed twins this weekend -- and then renewed their vows in the hospital.
"We just had a wedding in the hospital!" Cannon wrote on Twitter.
The hospital ceremony was conducted by Rev. Al Sharpton on Sunday.
"I also conducted the renewal of their vows and the blessing of the newborn twins. Mariah looks GREAT, and the babies are beautiful," wrote Sharpton on Twitter. "I am so moved by the sincere spiritual commitment of Mariah and Nick. They have not let success separate them from GOD. I am so proud."
The couple, who wed in April 2008 and have renewed their vows several times since, welcomed a baby girl first, who weighed 5 pounds, 3 ounces. The twin baby boy was born second, weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces.
Names have not yet been released.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR