Mariah Carey Tweets About False Alarm After Having Contractions
The singer, who is expecting twins with husband Nick Cannon, was rushed to a hospital Sunday morning.
Mariah Carey, who is expecting twins with husband Nick Cannon, was rushed to a hospital Sunday morning after having contractions, but it turned out to be a false alarm.
She tweeted about the event to her 4.07 million Twitter followers.
"So #dembabies really wanted 2 celebrate w/us/share the anniversary!" the singer wrote, referring to her 41st birthday Sunday as her "anniversary."
"I started having contractions last night..went 2 the hospital," she continued. "Finally they said I could come home after they got it under control but..They almost came on 3/27- happy anniversary in deed!!! We have a few more weeks 2 go but- wow!!!: ) #soreadyallready!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR