Marilyn Manson Tour Continues After Vomiting, Collapsing on Stage
The shock rocker fell victim to an apparent flu bug at a performance in Canada.
Heavy metal rocker Marilyn Manson will perform Friday night in Calgary, Alberta, two nights after vomiting and collapsing at another gig.
Live Nation spokeswoman Sandra Merz on Friday said the Stampede Corral concert will go ahead as planned.
Manson, who likes to shock his fans, on Wednesday night did just that at TCU Place in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, when he fell victim to an apparent flu bug, dropping to the ground and throwing up in front of the audience.
A local review of Saskatoon concert in the Star Phoenix newspaper praised Manson's performance, until the encore of The Beautiful People.
"The 44-year-old rocker barely sang and then collapsed on stage. Maybe it was more theatre, but it did seem strange when four roadies dragged him offstage,” Stephanie McKay wrote.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR