Marilyn Manson Tour Continues After Vomiting, Collapsing on Stage
The shock rocker fell victim to an apparent flu bug at a performance in Canada.
Heavy metal rocker Marilyn Manson will perform Friday night in Calgary, Alberta, two nights after vomiting and collapsing at another gig.
Live Nation spokeswoman Sandra Merz on Friday said the Stampede Corral concert will go ahead as planned.
Manson, who likes to shock his fans, on Wednesday night did just that at TCU Place in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, when he fell victim to an apparent flu bug, dropping to the ground and throwing up in front of the audience.
A local review of Saskatoon concert in the Star Phoenix newspaper praised Manson's performance, until the encore of The Beautiful People.
"The 44-year-old rocker barely sang and then collapsed on stage. Maybe it was more theatre, but it did seem strange when four roadies dragged him offstage,” Stephanie McKay wrote.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama