Canada's Entertainment One Searching for Next Marilyn Monroe
"Finding Marilyn," made in partnership with late American icon's estate, will follow 12 young women pursuing stardom in Hollywood.
TORONTO – Canadian indie Entertainment One is partnering with the estate of Marilyn Monroe to develop and produce Finding Marilyn.
The reality TV competition series will follow 12 young girls as they travel to Hollywood for a chance to become an American icon.
John Morayniss, Rick De Oliveira and Tara Long will executive produce Finding Marilyn, along with the Monroe estate's Jamie Salter and Joel Weinshanker.
Authentic Brands Group holds the exclusive rights to the estate of Marilyn Monroe.
Entertainment One will distribute the series worldwide.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR