Marine Sends Justin Timberlake YouTube Invite to Attend Nov. Ball (Video)
Just days after Mila Kunis agrees to accompany a soldier to the event, Timberlake is approached to do the same thing.
Mila Kunis might not be the only celebrity attending the Marine Corps Ball in November: Her Friends With Benefits co-star Justin Timberlake has also been invited to the dance.
Taking a page from Sgt. Scott Moore's playbook -- Moore invited Kunis to the event via a YouTube video -- Marine Corporal Kelsey De Santis has asked the actor-singer to accompany her to the event with her own YouTube video.
Referencing the fact that Timberlake pushed Kunis to accept Moore's invite, De Santis says, "So Justin, you want to call out my girl Mila? Well, I'm going to call you out and ask you to come to the Marine Corps Ball with me on November 12 in Washington, D.C.
"And if you can't go, all I have to say is, cry me a river. Hit me up."
De Santis' YouTube post describes her as "the only female at the Martial Arts Center for Excellence (MACE) at Marine Corps Base Quantico." She also created a Facebook page for the cause called "Let's Get Justin Timberlake to the Marine Corps Ball with Kelsey."
Timberlake has not responded to the request yet.
Kunis said she'd attend the dance with Sgt. Moore during an interview on Fox411 this past weekend. Timberlake, who was also on camera to promote their film, implored his co-star to accept the invite.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR