Marion Cotillard Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
'The Dark Knight Rises' star had her son Thursday night.
It's a son for actress Marion Cotilard and French actor-director Guillaume Canet, reps for the actress confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.
The baby boy, named Marcel, was born Thursday night in Paris. "Mother and baby are fine," a source told People magazine.
The duo, who starred together in Love Me If You Dare in 2003, have been dating since 2007. Canet also recently directed the actress in Little White Lies.
Cotillard will star as a love interest to Christian Bale's Batman in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR