MPI Media Group Acquires 'Little White Lies,' Starring Marion Cotillard
The French feature, directed by Guillaume Canet, will be released during the first quarter of the year.
MPI Media Group has acquired North American rights to writer-director Guillaume Canet’s Little White Lies, starring Marion Cotillard.
A co-production of Les Productions du Trésor, EuropaCorp, Caneo Films and M6 Films, the comedy-drama, which had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival, also stars Francois Cluzet, The Artist’s Jean Dujardin and Benoit Magimel in the tale of a group of friends, on a seaside vacation, who confront the lies they tell each other.
It will be released theatrically during the first quarter of this year.
The deal was negotiated by Greg Newman, executive vp of MPI Media Group, and Cécile Fouché, international sales manager of EuropaCorp.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR