Marisa Miller named NFL spokesperson
The supermodel is teaming up with another sports organization.
Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Marisa Miller is teaming up with yet another legendary sports organization: the National Football League.
The supermodel has signed on as the new spokesperson for the NFL's 2010-2011 season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms exclusively.
"I'm so excited to have this incredible opportunity to partner with the NFL," Miller says. "I've grown up watching football my whole life."
The "SuperFan" will be promoting the league's special events, including the Oct. 31 International Series game airing on CBS between the San Francisco 49ers and Denver Broncos in London.
"Marisa's love for the NFL and our sport made her ideally suited for this role," said Chris Parsons, NFL Vice President of International. "We look forward to working with her."
A longtime 49ers fan, Miller will appear in both print and commercial ads for the league. The print campaign--shot by Cartel and photographer Brian Bowen -- features Miller in vintage 49ers and Broncos gear to promote the overseas game.
"Going to the U.K. for this game is going to be a blast," the former Victoria Secret model says. "I'm looking forward to helping gain new fans and show them how incredible the game of American football is!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche