Marisa Tomei to Host Oscar Scientific and Technical Awards
2:50 PM PST 2/4/2011 by THR staff
She will present 11 awards to 23 individual recipients during the evening.
Marisa Tomei will host the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ Scientific and Technical Awards Feb. 12, presenting 11 awards to 23 individual recipients.Tomei won a Supporting Actress Academy Award in 1992 for her performance in My Cousin Vinny. She has since received nominations in the category for her roles in In the Bedroom (2001) and The Wrestler (2008).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR