Mariska Hargitay Adopts a Baby Girl
The "Law & Order: SVU" star is also mom to a 4-year-old son with her actor husband, Peter Hermann.
Mariska Hargitay is a mom again.
The Emmy-winning Law & Order: SVU star and her actor husband, Peter Hermann, have adopted a baby girl, People reported.
The girl, Amaya Josephine, was born a week ago; she's from the United States.
"We were considering both international and domestic adoption, and we're thrilled that this is the way our prayers were answered," Hargitay, 47, said. "We talked a lot about mixed-race adoptions, and we are very excited that we are now a multi-racial family. We're just so happy she's here."
The couple already has a 4-year-old son, August.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!