Mariska Hargitay Adopts a Second Baby
The "Law & Order: SVU" star and her husband welcomed a baby boy into the family, just six months after bringing home a daughter.
Mariska Hargitay's house just got a little more full.
The actress and her husband, actor, Peter Hermann, adopted a baby boy, Andrew Nicolas Haritay Hermann, who was born over the summer, People magazine reports.
This isn't the first adoption for Hargitay and Hermann, in fact, its not even the first adoption for the pair this year. The couple who also have a biological son, August, 5, also adopted a baby girl, Amaya Josephine, in April.
The Law & Order: SVU actress says that after adopting Amaya, she considered the fact that she'd like to adopt again someday. But, within a week of processing their paperwork, the couple got the news that they had been matched with Andrew.
"“We never in a million years thought it would happen this quickly, but something inside of us knew that this was right, and we said, ‘Yes, yes, yes!’” Hargitay told the mag.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR