Marissa Jaret Winokur Leaves CBS' 'The Talk'
12:26 PM PST 1/17/2011 by THR staff
She says she wasn’t getting enough airtime.
Here’s something to talk about: After only a few months, Marissa Jaret Winokur is leaving the CBS daytime show The Talk because she wasn’t getting enough airtime."I will not be returning to The Talk this year," she recently told People. She said there hasn’t been “room” for her segment, "Mom in the Street," which was supposed to air twice a week. She is currently developing her own cable show and says she vows to "be more involved.” For the week ending Jan. 7, The Talk drew its biggest audience ever, about 2.2 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR