Mark Gordon Sells Home Security Comedy to ABC (Exclusive)
The multi-camera comedy from writer David Katz centers on a home security expert who can't keep his own family members from moving back in with him.
Mark Gordon has sold yet another comedy to ABC.
The project, How to Survive a Home Invasion, is a multi-camera sitcom about a type A, OCD home security specialist who finds himself being pushed out of his safety zone when his college-age son and his elderly mother both move in with him.
David Katz ($#*! My Dad Says) is attached to pen the ABC Studios-based project. Mark Gordon Company comedy head Andrea Shay and Gordon will serve as executive producers.
The news follows several other sales for Gordon's shingle, including comedies after Moe Jelline's Generation Ex, Scott King's Stuck in Reverse and Virtual Virgin. On the drama side, the prolific producer has inked deals for a contemporary Miami Vice-style crime drama Untouchable, a Crazy Stupid Love-esque emotional procedural Winging It and an adaptation of his film Source Code at CBS, among others.
Katz and Gordon are both repped by ICM.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR