Mark Kornblau to Lead NBCUniversal News Group Communications
The former JPMorgan Chase communications director will work closely with News Group chairman Pat Fili-Krushel.
Mark Kornblau was been named senior vp communications for NBCUniversal News Group, the company announced Wednesday.
Kornblau comes to NBCU from JPMorgan Chase, where he was managing director of corporate communications. He'll work closely with News Group chairman Pat Fili-Krushel, to whom he will report. He starts Feb. 17 and replaces Kathy Kelly-Brown, who last week was named to the newly created position of senior vp global talent booking.
“Mark has an outstanding reputation as a communications executive,” Fili-Krushel said in a statement. “His broad range of experiences in the corporate, financial, government and political worlds make him the ideal candidate for this job, and I have no doubt he will be a terrific addition to our team.”
NBCUniversal's news division is in the throes of multiple adjustments, including a lineup change at MSNBC later this month and the launch Wednesday of NBCNews.com, the first significant design change for the site since NBC News acquired full control of its digital properties in July 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR