Mark-Paul Gosselaar Marries Catriona McGinn
The "Franklin & Bash" actor wed the advertising exec at a winery on Saturday.
Franklin and Bash star Mark- Paul Gosselaar married advertising executive Catriona McGinn in California on Saturday. After a year-long engagement, the couple exchanged vows at a winery in Santa Ynez, Calif., reports People magazine.
This will mark the second marriage for Gosselaar, whose divorce from Lisa Ann Russell was finalized in May 2011. He has two children, 7-year-old son Michael and 5-year-old daughter Ava, with Russell, to whom he was married for 14 years.
Gosselaar, known for his breakout role in Saved by the Bell, and his new bride are heading to Italy for their honeymoon. “Trust me, we are going to eat our a—es off!" he told the magazine. “We’re really excited about that element.”
The actor was recently in the news for saying that the iconic ‘90s sitcom Saved by the Bell “was not a great show” and described its writing as “cheesy.” The show ran for five seasons from 1989 to 1992, and for one season as a College Years spinoff.
Gosselaar plays an attorney on TNT's Franklin & Bash, which also stars Breckin Meyer and Malcolm McDowell. Gosselaar and Meyer hosted the 33rd Annual College Television Awards held earlier this year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR