Mark Ruffalo Added to U.S. Terror Watch List
Actor sparked notice from Homeland Security after promoting politically-charged documentary "Gasland" earlier this year.
Actor Mark Ruffalo has reportedly been added to a terror advisory watchlist by Pennsylvania's Office of Homeland Security, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. The star of Shutter Island and The Kids Are All Right ended up in the proverbial scope of U.S. officials after earlier this year organizing screenings of writer-director Josh Fox's controversial documentary Gasland and voicing his opposition to natural gas drilling.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Chrissie Hynde: Don't Get Me Wrong: I Won't Stand For Cruelty to Geese
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'?
- Jessica Simpson Squeezes Her Baby Bump Into Spandex