Mark Zuckerberg Comic Optioned Into Short Film
Hayden 5 and Bluewater Prods. will tape "Mark Zuckerberg and the Found" in the same technique used in Richard Linklater's "A Scanner Darkly."
Hayden 5 Media and comic-book publisher Bluewater Prods. are teaming up to create an animated short based off the comic Mark Zuckerberg: Creator of Facebook.
The short will "shed new light on the controversial story of the creators life and bring a completely new look and feel than that" of David Fincher's feature film The Social Network, according to the companies.
Mark Zuckerberg and the Found will be shot with the same technique used in Richard Linklater's A Scanner Darkly. Production will begin with live-action filmmaking in a digital medium, followed by the use of interpolated rotoscope.
"The result will be a cross between real characters and animated surroundings seamlessly integrated for a unique, comic book aesthetic," the press release said.
The comic book, which written by Jerome Maida and drawn by Fritz Saalfeld, hits stores in late December.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR