Mark Zuckerberg donates $100 mil to N.J. schools
Just in time for ''The Social Network's' premiere.
Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg is about to gain a lot more friends in New Jersey after offering to donate $100 million to help improve Newark's public schools, reports The New York Times. Zuckerberg, who according Forbes' 400 Richest People in America list released Weds. is worth $6.9 billion, is expected to make the announcement on Friday's "Oprah Winfrey Show." Read more.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR