Mark Zuckerberg donates $100 mil to N.J. schools
Just in time for ''The Social Network's' premiere.
Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg is about to gain a lot more friends in New Jersey after offering to donate $100 million to help improve Newark's public schools, reports The New York Times. Zuckerberg, who according Forbes' 400 Richest People in America list released Weds. is worth $6.9 billion, is expected to make the announcement on Friday's "Oprah Winfrey Show." Read more.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!