Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Fan Page Hacked
12:31 PM PST 1/26/2011 by THR staff
A hacker who gained access to his page began writing status messages on his behalf.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was forced to change Web addresses for his Facebook fan page late Tuesday night after a hacker gained access to the page and began to write status messages on Zuckerberg's behalf.One message stated that Facebook should become a "social business," complete with a link to the Wikipedia page explaining the term. (A social business is a business with "positive social objectives" where investors cannot take "profits out of the enterprise as dividends.") Roughly 1,803 people "liked" the message and 438 people commented on it before it was quickly taken down.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10