Marketing executive Elliot Fischoff dies
1:01 PM PDT 7/6/2010 by Mike Barnes, AP
Oversaw TV, film projects for Rogers & Cowan, Henson Co.
Elliot Fischoff, a veteran entertainment marketing executive, died July 1 at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center of complications from thyroid cancer. He passed away on the eve of his 57th birthday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile