Marketing Executive Sarah Greenberg Exits Lionsgate
The co-president of marketing, who is currently on maternity leave and living in NYC, has decided not to return to the Santa Monica-based studio.
Sarah Greenberg is exiting her post as as Lionsgate's co-president of marketing.
The executive, who is currently on maternity leave and living in New York City, has decided not to return to the Santa Monica-based studio.
Greenberg, who joined Lionsgate as a publicity exec in 2003, was named co-president along with Tim Palen in 2006.
"Sarah has done an amazing job for us, but she has made a personal decision to stay in New York," Joe Drake, president of the motion picture group and COO, said Monday. "We agreed to part in a very friendly way."
No decision has been made about how the department might be re-organized in the wake of her departure, Drake added.
While at Lionsgate, Greenberg was involved in the winning Oscar campaign for Crash as well as the successful commercial roll-outs of the Tyler Perry and Saw franchises.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)