Marketing Executive Sarah Greenberg Exits Lionsgate
The co-president of marketing, who is currently on maternity leave and living in NYC, has decided not to return to the Santa Monica-based studio.
Sarah Greenberg is exiting her post as as Lionsgate's co-president of marketing.
The executive, who is currently on maternity leave and living in New York City, has decided not to return to the Santa Monica-based studio.
Greenberg, who joined Lionsgate as a publicity exec in 2003, was named co-president along with Tim Palen in 2006.
"Sarah has done an amazing job for us, but she has made a personal decision to stay in New York," Joe Drake, president of the motion picture group and COO, said Monday. "We agreed to part in a very friendly way."
No decision has been made about how the department might be re-organized in the wake of her departure, Drake added.
While at Lionsgate, Greenberg was involved in the winning Oscar campaign for Crash as well as the successful commercial roll-outs of the Tyler Perry and Saw franchises.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR